Wednesday, 17 June 2009

New Pots!!!

These files are quite big so I could only load 3 at a time.  I have a few of the best ones I will show though.  This one above is a planter.  The salt did a little better than I thought working with the alkaline glaze. 
I have not done much manganese before, but this particular one turned out just the way I wanted it to.  It got super salty and got some nice texture.

I went a little composite crazy on this firing.  I made a whole bunch of them just because I thought they were fun to make.  Hopefully they will sale so I can make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment