Here are some bass my dad and I caught last Saturday morning. The one I am holding weighs 6 pounds and would have weighed more if I would have caught her before she laid her eggs. They were right up on the banks and if you look at their tails and and back you can see they are pretty beat up. That is from them digging out a bed on the bank to spawn.
It has been a while since I have been on this thing because of school and stuff, but I have made a few pots. I have about 20 or so that just came out of the kiln at school that look really nice. They are alkaline glazed and turned out pretty shiny and have some nice places where the salt hit them. I also fired the little teabowl that I had a test clay body on and it worked really well so I went and dug some more of that stuff and am running some tests to increase the plasticity. I wili post some pictures of these as soon as I take them. I have one more exam left tomorrow morning and I am done for the semester. Whoo hoo! I see alot more time to get some work done in the future since the summer is coming up. talk to ya soon.