Wednesday 8 April 2009

Diggin some clay


Here is some a sample of some of the clay I have been digging. I have done tests on the more yellowish white looking clay and it does not fire hot enough. I have tested this clay in one pot and it fired beautifully with an ash glaze on it so I am going to try some more. I honestly think it looks like it would melt going to a high temperature but it held pretty strong once so hopefully it will do it again. I am planning on doing some serious digging while I am out of school on Monday or so. Should be alot of fun! This is a loose teabowl that I made becuase the clay was so soft. Dang it sure is a gorgeous clay body though aint it!

2 comments:

  1. You can digg.com, chokut.com, zapakut.com your website to get more traffic through this blog based websites.



    Data Entry Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. try zapaktalk.com also its also increase ur traffic

    ReplyDelete